JUST ENDED 2019-2020 SEASON
- Our four “Core Camps – JR Focus, Senior Focus, Quick Handle “Heat” Ball Control Camp, and the Quick Handle “Trigger” Shooting Camp, were well attended and players demonstrably improved their skills…and worked hard...and had fun!
- A number of our teams playing in the Portland Parks “Goldenball league” took first or second in their Grade and Division at their end of season tournament.
- We had teams qualifying for the State Middle School Championship by winning area qualifying tournaments.
- More of our teams played more games at the competitive level than in the past.
- Successfully launched, in partnership with the Multnomah University (MU) women's basketball program, the "during the season" - "Mondays at Multnomah" program and off-season "Sundays at Multnomah" program, where MU women players planned and ran practices and skill sessions for our players and teams.
- Our 1st and 2nd grade teams played 10 intra-club games with sister teams. Parents and players were very excited with much cheering!
2020-2021 Season –
We look forward to:
- Substantial new team growth;
- Increased competitive play by more of our teams
- Increased parent participation
- Continued individual player skill and leadership growth; and
- Greater opportunities for our players, particularly in the off-season.